AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming that I was stationed at RAF Woodbridge in 1980, and my Vice-Wing Commander (who was in the "Nuke-Loop" :shock: :shock: ) LtC. Holt ....saw what he said he saw.....what are your thoughts? (yes, I was there for 4-years) :roll: :roll:

PS...I never saw a thing..... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CornFedHusker said:
What does that mean to You? I know the guy (OK, so I'm Nuts too)..he is, and was a"real-deal, all american, Boy-Scout Leader" type, not prone to "whims" and if so, Our Nuke Assurance plan was crap..... :shock: :shock:

I'm actually curious...

It was just on The History Channel...

G

·
0 Posts
Well, you know the guy. Personally I have always found his story to be one of the more credible accounts of an unknown encounter. Then again, I believe in Bigfoot and Orang-Pendek................

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've flown all over the earth, for 30?years, much of it at night, using, NVGs, FLIR and RADAR. I personally have NEVER seen a thing that I couldn't explain. I am an AF and NTSB trained Aircraft mishap investigator, and know too well what tricks ?Witnesses? mind?s can play when ?filling-in the blanks? to rationalize a new phenomenon into cohesive thought?but, when sober, respected, church going, people, like him, who, have nothing to gain from subjecting themselves to ridicule say things like that, I truly have to ?wonder??..

My older brother was an AF "SAGE Scope-Dope" in the mid 60's at Ajo, AZ.,?and swears that he saw all kinds of weird stuff....none of it explainable by the technology of the time, or malfunctions. They were darn good at doing what they did, and not easily "spoofed", or prone to hyper-ventilating...

?I? was a UFO over the North Sea one night when dropping flares for an un-aided night water exercise?..the cloud cover/water distance was just right to ?Duct? visuals to The UK East Coast, Belgium and Holland. The phones went ?off the hook? or so I was told?.

I guess I'll "know" for sure when I join The lord....

:grin: :grin: :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts