AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife decided I wanted a Wii :neutral: for my birthday last week, anyways it came with some sports games, just wondering if there any shootem up type games worth looking into?

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
congrats.the wii is great.we had a huge family bowling tourney last night at my brother in law's gf house.i've been trying to getr one but they are a bitch to find.i refuse to pay extra off of ebay.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Farcry: Vengeance is available for wii.

It's pretty good. Later in the scenarios, you get AK's, even!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
and i think there is a zelda game out.it comes with a plastic "stock"type thing to snap the controllers into.the it gives it a gun feel.

·
Registered
629 Posts
+1 to Call of Duty 3, I love it, I cannot recomend medal of honor 2....
those are the only shooting games I've played, but would like more... get mario kart! I also enjoy mortal kombat, maybe rent games before you buy them, some are amazing, some aren't...
dale

·
Registered
251 Posts
Link's Crossbow Training that comes with the zapper converter is actullay pretty fun. I've spent many nights in the dog house with the wife because I was playing it until too late.

The zapper is like $20 and comes with the game.

Looking into Medal of Honor Airbourne and another Medal of Honor game. It's not a system that I've heard good things about shooters like you do with PS3 and Rainbow 6 and others.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
crazychris said:
i've been trying to getr one but they are a bitch to find.i refuse to pay extra off of ebay.
i was in your boat, then the PX here at Meade had a drawing for chance to purchase one of 5 they'd gotten in.

wife and i put our names in, and a buddy who was with us put his in too. he's already got one, so it was insurance in case we didn't get drawn.

the first 6 people they drew weren't even there, and it was a "must be present" type of deal. Greg's name got picked, so we went with him to the checkout--and heard our name being shouted out as we walked away. :lol:

I went back and told the gentleman that our friend got one, and we'd probably end up getting it when his TDY out here was over, so they could give ours to someone else. I had some kid come up and hug my leg cause his dad's name was next. :grin:

·
Registered
868 Posts
wii

My little girl kicks ass on Resident Evil 4.
My son and I waited in line for four hours to get the system, but it was worth it to know that my girl scores higher as a sniper than anyone else that plays against her. And I only had to tell her once about leading a running target.
Must take after the old man. But I don't play video games, so I can't tell you the best game as far as coming as close to real action as a game can get.

I wish I knew of one. I'd get it for the kids.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts