AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up a SGL 21-71 today for $1800. It came with the other stuff pictured too and a 1000 round case of wolf hollow points (not pictured). How'd I do? I haven't seen any SGLs for sale lately, are they still being imported?

The magazines are all plastic with a double circle 10 on them. There was 20 thirty rounders and one 40.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Are those all Circle 10 mags? I'm leaning towards NICE!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Yeah, is that good? There was 5,790 rounds of ammo total. Oh, and two shot 10? round mags.
Circle 10's are widely considered the best of the polymer AK mags (if not the best period.) They retail at $44 a pop.
The Largest AK-47/74 Rifle...
I count something like 18 mags - so you got just shy of 800 dollars worth of magazines.

The rifle seems to be retailing at $1,200.

So yeah the weapon and mags might be slightly used .... but you basically got 5,790 rounds of ammo for free. (A roughly $1,389 value.) I'd say you did good Brother.

More than that you got a top notch rifle with a more than adequate supply of magazines and a healthy amount of ammo. Done Deal. I would have jumped on that deal like a mo-fo.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Take it out to the range before making any changes. What feels/looks odd at home can all change once a few rounds are shot. :animak:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts