AK Rifles banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
23,254 Posts
Next they'll arrest machine shop owners with mills, lathes and sheet steel. They Could be making machine guns.
Every single shoe store across the nation has thousands of machine gun parts in stock where even CHILDREN can buy them! Sickening! Horrifying! Media outrage word number 243!

Look at that! It even has MILITARY STYLE colors!

Clearly the only course of action is to ban shoelaces. All existing shoes must be converted to Velcro like the ones the Diddler In Thief has. Sanction China too for importing literally billions of these weapons of war.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Every single shoe store across the nation has thousands of machine gun parts in stock where even CHILDREN can buy them! Sickening! Horrifying! Media outrage word number 243!

Look at that! It even has MILITARY STYLE colors!

Clearly the only course of action is to ban shoelaces. All existing shoes must be converted to Velcro like the ones the Diddler In Thief has. Sanction China too for importing literally billions of these weapons of war.
We might as well ban belt loops and thumbs too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll add this much - many internal changes have silently occurred inside ATF over the past few months. I have an attorney friend with several decades of practice, and a lot of casework representing FFL's versus ATF and occasionally individuals versus ATF.

He stated recently that he noticed a very serious change in the prosecution of cases where he is involved. During years past, the great majority of cases were set up as civil cases and prosecuted in civil court, but that within the past year or so, ATF has changed its practice and is prosecuting these cases in criminal court. Most of these cases involve FFL's and originate due to "too many" typos on the A&D, "too many" missing firearms not discovered until an audit by ATF, etc. How much is "too many"? There is no minimum/maximum value and the chargeable quantity is whatever they decide - straight from the lips of more than one (01) field agent who stated "it could just be one".

ATF is essentially unrestrained to write/change rules and enforce them with the strength of USC. From my observations over the years; very few people found guilty are ever sent to Club Fed, and if they are, it is usually with a reduced sentence. Many are sentenced as felons on a lifetime of probation and they walk away - ruined but otherwise free. It is apparent that their mission is to destroy you rather than incarcerate you, and they know that most people - even businesspeople - don't have millions of dollars and years of time to mount a successful defense. So until they are brought under control, if ever, watch your dealings and postings.

·
Registered
AKM and AK-74 enthusiast
191 Posts
I'll add this much - many internal changes have silently occurred inside ATF over the past few months. I have an attorney friend with several decades of practice, and a lot of casework representing FFL's versus ATF and occasionally individuals versus ATF.

He stated recently that he noticed a very serious change in the prosecution of cases where he is involved. During years past, the great majority of cases were set up as civil cases and prosecuted in civil court, but that within the past year or so, ATF has changed its practice and is prosecuting these cases in criminal court. Most of these cases involve FFL's and originate due to "too many" typos on the A&D, "too many" missing firearms not discovered until an audit by ATF, etc. How much is "too many"? There is no minimum/maximum value and the chargeable quantity is whatever they decide - straight from the lips of more than one (01) field agent who stated "it could just be one".

ATF is essentially unrestrained to write/change rules and enforce them with the strength of USC. From my observations over the years; very few people found guilty are ever sent to Club Fed, and if they are, it is usually with a reduced sentence. Many are sentenced as felons on a lifetime of probation and they walk away - ruined but otherwise free. It is apparent that their mission is to destroy you rather than incarcerate you, and they know that most people - even businesspeople - don't have millions of dollars and years of time to mount a successful defense. So until they are brought under control, if ever, watch your dealings and postings.
Awesome post, and good to see you here! How's things on the Files side of the fence?

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Ok, it is the case. Have you not heard of 2021R-05?

I’m not sure you guys get the implications of what is happening. They (The alphabet crew) just told us, FFL’s/Manufacturers that they would let us know what IS and IS NOT a AK or AR in the future. They don’t know yet. The old 80% rules just got tossed.

Ak builder won’t be selling flats anymore, you can’t bring a home built gun into a FFL to get it worked on anymore, there is no clear line what is and isn’t legal. Gun manufacturers, one in particular that makes AK receivers that are very popular here have no clue what is considered “not a receiver”. So we (manufactures) will be going into very muddy waters soon unless you do every single MFRing process in your facility. Very few do.

As Robert is saying, FFL revocations is Up 500%, the gov has hired temporary staff to process all the out of business processing of 4473’s where they scan them into a digital searchable database.

It’s getting bad. Whether you want to believe it or not. They are enacting gun control by going after MFR’s, FFL’s and soon Ammo mfrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
They did tell us a flat, with no holes that is unbent, so basically a flat piece of sheet metal is NOT a AK, and that a raw AR forging without any cuts or holes is NOT a AR. I’ll let you read it for yourself. This is just a few pages. I’m glad they made it clear that a block of metal isn’t a receiver. I pray this gets overturned.

It may not affect normal citizens often but it will affect all of us at some point. Whether you can’t buy receivers anymore from someone or you can’t bring something into a FFL to get worked on without them logging & engraving their mfr info on your home built gun.

So in October 21 before Kalash bash I had dinner with some popular AK 07’s, one had just gotten audited. They dug through his junk stub box and pieced together overlapping receiver sections and seized all the scrap, as well as a bunch of PPSH41 kits he had and wrote him up for possession of like 100x unregistered MG’s, they didn’t actually charge him since he is an SOT but they seized all the kits, oh and the scrap metal. He hired a lawyer and had sunk tens of thousands into it already.

They dug through every kit he had there that he was holding/building for customers.

I thought it seemed outrageous and figured he may have done something to prompt such a wild audit. Until I got audited early next year, they are putting us all through what is called “zero tolerance audits”. Anyway. Y’all take care, rant over.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Good luck fighting it in court. I am sure we all agree with you in principal, but it isn't the world we live in and hasn't been for some time.
Thanks for copying my post bro. What an honor.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts