AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel compelled to warn the older male members of the forum about a new threat that seems to be pevassive in my area.

Over the last month or so I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. So don't be naive enough to think that it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here is how the scam works:

Two seriously hot looking 20-29 year-old women come over to my car as I was loading my items in the back. Without asking, they both start washing my windshield with a rag and Windex, body parts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. ( It is impossible not to look.)

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No Thanks" and instead ask you for a ride to another shopping center. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing.
Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last month on the 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,
and again on the 17th, 20th, and 25th. This month it was stolen on the 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 18th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale for $2.99.

I didn't come up with this one.
An elderly gentleman gave a copy of this warning to my wife who works as a cashier. I felt it was my civic duty to pass it along. But personally, I get my wallets cheaper at yard sales.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Another old one I re-heard this AM.

What do you tell a Woman with two black eyes?

Nothing you already told her twice.

I know, I know not politically correct and no I have never done this but you must admit it's funny.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I went into the doctor the other day. The doc said "You really need to stop masturbating." I said "why?" He said "Because I'm trying to give you an exam."

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
one can dream :smile:
but with my luck they would be 17 and I would get arrested :sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts