AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked these 2 up from Ebay recently. I have a bunch of unissued ones, but this auction was for used ones. I thought I would grab them, especially when the grand total with shipping was about $21.

I did notice a variation in one of these. I've heard about the 4 different shades of green canvas used. However, the interior of one of these is grey and the plastic material is different. Seeing that all the others I've seen have a black inside, I'll assume this is an earlier version. Also, the front close tab is stitch mounted, not pin mounted.

The soldier who had the grey one even did some small repairs on it. He used copper wire to reclose the hole on the leather front close tab. He also used the wire to repair the mag pouch separator which had come loose. Anyway, here are a few pics...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Those are totally cool! I bet they even have that old worl smell to them. I guess I can forgo more AR parts and try to dig up a couple of those for my collection too.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jason,
they came from libertytreecollectors on Ebay. Drop them a line to see if they have any more. Oh, and when are you gonna sell me that vest!!! :twisted: just kidding...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts