AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I wish I had some carved up wood like that :sad: ...My 2 rifles are like new.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I hope this is good enough, it's a M48BO. Don't have any Yugo AKs yet. :sad:

I edited this with new pics. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
i work with lots of people from the area,mostly bosnia,but also serbs,and croatians.as i understand a vast majority of the kits are from serbian militias.i would be happy to help anybody needing a translation.i can do serbo croation,but i will have to get help with the cyrillic from my serbian friends.this is a good way for me to give back for all that ive learned from this site.i can guarantee 100% accuracy!hocu da pejete pivo!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
How about 'Zbijare'? Name? Place?

·
Registered
917 Posts
deadbird80 said:
i would be happy to help anybody needing a translation.
Ive been told mine means "God Help Me" or "Help Me God".....what do ya think? IS that really what it says? ....see my pics a few posts up...The one with the dots in the diamond pattern.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
deadbird80 said:
i work with lots of people from the area,mostly bosnia,but also serbs,and croatians.as i understand a vast majority of the kits are from serbian militias.i would be happy to help anybody needing a translation.i can do serbo croation,but i will have to get help with the cyrillic from my serbian friends.this is a good way for me to give back for all that ive learned from this site.i can guarantee 100% accuracy!hocu da pejete pivo!
Nevolim pivo ali ako imate domacu rakiju to je druga stvar. :wink:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
jrsuds said:
deadbird80 said:

ja pijem wiski ne pijem brlju :twisted:

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
I know most of y'all have seen her before. But here is my "Sara" again.

Here's one where you can better read the poem exhalting her.

This was my only other carved stock. I sold it cheap to a collector here. I really didn't know what to do with it. Looks like a Corvette fender to me! This thing was attached to the rear of a UF trunnion!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
deadbird80 said:
jrsuds said:
deadbird80 said:

ja pijem wiski ne pijem brlju :twisted:
Irski viski. :allright: Busmilz mi prija ali Dgemisonz je isto dobar narocito ako je bar petnajst godine stari.
Ziveli i prijatno.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts