AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought some of you might like to know. Apparently they raised the prices on all there ammo, especially the Federal 510 from 1.28 to 1.67 a box. Also the Federal bulk pack from 12.80 to 13+

Damn im going to have to swing by tonite and hopefully mine hasn't caught up to the price hike :(

·
Registered
512 Posts
I wonder if they finally raised the price on their .45 Auto...

Wal-Mart is pretty much the only place that still has CCI Brass .45ACP for $15 a box. Everybody else's brass .45 is $20+. I just got a box last weekend and it was still the cheap price. I hope it hasn't gone up, but I expect it has.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Sure am glad I picked up 10 X100 round Wally World White Box back when it was $8.99...

It's still sitting in ammo cans. :wink:

·
Registered
152 Posts
:neutral:

Not to get political but soon it is going to become more and more apparent that the cost of goods and services is going up because of the devaluation of the dollar.

This is why everything seems to be going up, fuel, food, ammo....

hmmm.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
i have 260rds of WWB .45 if anyone wants it... i have nothing to shoot it in. pm me if interested.

i am glad i stocked up on .40sw when it was 11 per box of 50. i have too much of it now though.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I bought 20 boxes of Federal 550 bulk pack about a few days ago.

Thank goodness.

That stuff is cheap but runs though all my guns without any hitches.

·
Registered
450 Posts
So every week me and my buddies go shootin in this lil quarry they own,and we have a deal where one buys one week then the next week the other buys,Well my friend payed 22.97 last week for 2 paks of Fed. Blue .22.I bought today-32.15 for the same damn thing:evil:Thats a 9 dollar difference. Very angry Im a poor college boy!
lol i know its miniscule compared to 8mm or 30'06 but still :evil:

WHAT'N DA HELL!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sad thing is Wallyworld is still cheaper for the most part then dealer wholesale if you figure in the shipping.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I had to fly out to las cruces NM for a hurricane evac from TX. Cruised the walmart and found lots of .22 on sale and snatched it up.

The local Sportsmans Warehouse had a great selection as well (not on sale).

When you think about it, everything IS going up in price so its no surprise, but .22 is still a heck of a deal.

·
Registered
201 Posts
ChrisVV said:

Not to get political but soon it is going to become more and more apparent that the cost of goods and services is going up because of the devaluation of the dollar.

hmmm.

Someone here "gets it". Easier to blame those meany retailers who are operating at the same profit margin as they always have but are forced to keep jacking up prices trying to keep up with the FR's dollar destroying mission.

·
Registered
152 Posts
"Economic Shock Testing"

For a good illustration of how this works and what a lot of people believe is going on.

Google (with the quotation marks) "Economic Shock Testing"

·
Banned
360 Posts
Damn, you guys are making me feel great about my reloading savings :smile: havent checked the prices in a long while so I thought it was still something like $13/100 for 40s&w and $14/100 for 45.

My costs are below $11/100 on both :grin:

Plus I'm doing cases of .223 SS-109's for about $140 cost :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
100 Round Drum said:
ChrisVV said:

hmmm.

Someone here "gets it". Easier to blame those meany retailers who are operating at the same profit margin as they always have but are forced to keep jacking up prices trying to keep up with the FR's dollar destroying mission.
+1
Even with that small raise it's still one of the best deals around.

·
Registered
405 Posts
os-foxtrot said:
Damn, you guys are making me feel great about my reloading savings :smile: havent checked the prices in a long while so I thought it was still something like $13/100 for 40s&w and $14/100 for 45.

I'm about to order some new dies from midway, I usually buy the CCI Blazer Brass for plinking, but I'm going to start reloading in the near future. For about the same price on the Blazer I can load better bullets as long as I reuse brass.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Have you guys heard anything about Monarch? We have an Academy Sports here in Spartanburg SC and they have boxes of Monarch 7.62x39 in boxes of 20 for $4.58. I didn't open them and look at them so I don't know what they are made of or anything but, anything?

·
Registered
897 Posts
os-foxtrot said:

I reload too for almost all my domestic calibers (not combloc) but you have to buy 22 of course.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts