AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any info on this stuff? price is high but comes in a ammo can and sealed in battle packs

·
Registered
794 Posts
I saw some of the 5.56mm at my local Wallyworld yesterday. Still a bit high but its good to see stuff coming in and staying a day or two. I did pickup a 420rnd can of LC green tip for $180. All on clips and in a 30cal ammo can. Straight from Federal.

Old Sarge

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
I've never seen this stuff personally, but does it have the NATO mark on the headstamp?

·
Registered
794 Posts
I saw a picture on another sight of some 7.62. No NATO cross on it just MKE. I will check the can's next time I am at WallyWorld and see if they have it on them.

Old Sarge

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Our Wal-mart got two cans in a week ago. It's just under $500 for 720 or 760rds.

They also have been getting a lot of other .223 in, and even 9mm. They got about 10 boxes of Tulammo 9mm in and it lasted three days until I bough the last box. We have a 1 box per UPC with a 3 box limit.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw a picture on another sight of some 7.62. No NATO cross on it just MKE. I will check the can's next time I am at WallyWorld and see if they have it on them.

Old Sarge
Its the most expensive ammo by far at wallyworld

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I just found out some information on MKE ammo. ZQI is the exclusive distributor in the United States of ammunition products manufactured by MKEK. It is NATO mil-spec and one moa at 100 meters according to the video on ZQI's website. Future Offerings page shows a H&K MP-5 type semi-auto pistol in 9mm. ZQI is probably working on importing a Turkish made firearm.

ZQI 675 Peter Jefferson Parkway, Suite 290, Charlottesville, VA 22911 Phone: 434.202.7790 Fax: 434.202.7792

ZQI Ammunition

1 - 11 of 11 Posts