AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Done warned everyone - "DO NOT call me after 8:45 tonight as I will not answer or respond".

·
Banned
489 Posts
Even though it gets really slow and dull I never seem to get enough The Walking Dead. Can I also add that they seriously need some better firefight screenplay. Reminds me of old A-Team sequences.

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Even though it gets really slow and dull I never seem to get enough The Walking Dead. Can I also add that they seriously need some better firefight screenplay. Reminds me of old A-Team sequences.
Yes it does. To us enthusiast it bugs the crap out of me to see unrealistic firefight situations. I also think that it would liven the show up a bit if they were to travel. It seems the whole program centers around a central area. Moving across states to find a better living situation seems like it would have more action and some new scenes.

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
I am so far behind on that series it's not funny. one of the few things that I miss out on by not having cable.

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
DVR timer set for full season...if my Son doesn't delete after each episode...meh

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Carl is a real piece of work.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Carl is a real piece of work.
Haha, aside from the fact that its a tv show... that's about how I'd expect the average teenager boy to act in a SHTF type situation, I know I'd have probably been a disrespectful, careless jackass.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Haha, aside from the fact that its a tv show... that's about how I'd expect the average teenager boy to act in a SHTF type situation, I know I'd have probably been a disrespectful, careless jackass.
I told the wife the same thing, like any kid that age combo'd with the fact the SHTF, you know they aren't going to be the typical well behaved kid.

Very good episode. I thought Rick was done for.

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was good for Carl to get knocked a couple steps back down to reality. It wasn't too bad of a episode. I didn't expect so much emotion on the first episode.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Can you believe that the Governor found himself yet ANOTHER Steyr AUG in all that chaos??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts