AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Watched the news clip. That dimwit reminds me of the penny loafer wearing pussies we used to kick the shit out of in high school.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Ok I'm going to make an ass out of myself but I gotta ask.....what's a penny loafer? Google just shows dress shoes

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Ok I'm going to make an ass out of myself but I gotta ask.....what's a penny loafer? Google just shows dress shoes

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yep, that's it.

It was considered back in the day that if a man wore penny loafers or loafers he was "soft" "milk toast" or less of a man.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Watched the news clip. That dimwit reminds me of the penny loafer wearing pussies we used to kick the shit out of in high school.
I'm glad you kicked it out of me. ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
The fact that the far left now has complete control in Olympia is not very reassuring. The AG is doing everything he can to appease the liberal elite in Seattle so that when he runs for governor,he will be a shoe in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oregon is only slightly better, and I hope the bullshit our northern neighbors are enduring doesn't influence my state. We have a left-wing governor and the legislature was bought and paid for by Michael Bloomberg, so I'm not optimistic.

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
If this passes in WA state, don't think for one minute that Oregon won't be affected. Remember the universal background checks? WA first then it hit OR. The two states are close in mirroring each other on gun laws.

With the recent change in power to the Dems, I'm not sure exactly what will happen.

·
Super Moderator
26,634 Posts
If this passes in WA state, don't think for one minute that Oregon won't be affected. Remember the universal background checks? WA first then it hit OR. The two states are close in mirroring each other on gun laws.

With the recent change in power to the Dems, I'm not sure exactly what will happen.
More of the same, as they always do. Its time to start taking back these States one at a time.

Reactions: Stuxnet

·
Super Moderator
26,634 Posts
Good luck. I don't like the sound of "safe storage" at all, its too easy to go way overboard with that one.

Reactions: AKToter

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Yeah it is. They tried to pull that a couple years ago and it got shot down rather quickly.

Im watching these laws closely to see how things turnout. The good thing about WA state is we have alot of pro 2A groups that will fight instead of just rollover.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good luck. I don't like the sound of "safe storage" at all, its too easy to go way overboard with that one.
"Safe" anything, relating to gun laws, has never been about creating a safe environment. It has always been about "control". The Left/Anti-gun morons have always been about control....they really don't give a crap who is safe or not. It's all such a sham.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts