1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I got pulled over in Hidalgo County once, by a proud "Deputy Justice," no shit. It was a bizarre scene, but I just realized how close of a call it actually was!

ETA, the correct charge in this case, IMO, is "Forcible Sodomy," along with wrongful arrest. Yes, the cops involved should go down for rape.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
My wife and I went in for dueling colonoscopys. After getting all prepped and ready the Dr. informed me I'd have to have it awake because one of us must drive home after the procedure unimpeded by anesthesia. I watched the whole thing on the screen. You've seen movies with monsters crawling around inside a persons abdomen or thorax? Well, it felt like a toy poodle was trying to escape when he moved that scope around!

Sorry to be a bit off topic voron. This rogue cop story is appalling and I think the guy will get paid handsomely for over the top abuse, from the bottom up!

·
Registered
450 Posts
As bad as the police behavior was, the doctor's was worse. They violated the
patient and their Hippocratic Oath. They will likely loose their medical license
to practice. They, along with the police and hospital will loose millions in the
damages part of the law suit.

·
Registered
21,762 Posts
ancient-aliens-guy-im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg
Multiple anal probes.. CMON!

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I feel like I just ran full speed into a brick wall of "normalcy bias"...this story has to be some kind of hoax...it just has to be.
Please, let this be a fake!

·
Registered
6 Posts
On the other hand, if Obamacare won't cover a needed colonoscopy, just run a light in New Mexico & get one for free...maybe.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Sounds like he had a shitty time...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
What's sad is the bad actors don't pay for the wrongs they commit - the local tax payers pay. Why are taxpayers always punished for the wrongs committed by their employees? ['cause that's where the money is!] And why do lawyers make 33% or more of the judge's award? [Because this is the way the judicial system is set up. You play by the rules you win!]

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I'd let them do it for 1.6 mil lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts