AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone besides ORF who is making the Compliance parts?
I bought a receiver from them ,but i cant seem to get the parts to build it.
The delivery date seems to get pushed back farther and farther and what was going to be a week has been 8 weeks now.
Is it OK to reuse the barrel pin ? and i guess i could see if my gun smith could notch the receiver pins to accept an E clip.
I can piece it out to get my American made parts , but that would have to come from at least 4 different places.
The trigger group the rifles come into the states with from CZ USA are Mickey Mouse at best , People say the triggers snap and the safety retainer cracks around the counter bore .

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Trigger and disconnectors are available from TN Guns Intl. The disconeector is foreign made. They also have US mad floorplates and followers for the mags.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you rpthntr64 i will look around and see what i can come up with.
I have never seen one but the ORF kits look really nice ,and the fire control group looks like the way it should have been made .
But they are in high demand right now so it dosent look like it will be anytime soon as to some of us getting one.
I wish OOW would sell their groups ,but they only come with the Receiver and it is as high as some of the rifles by themselves.
These guys do a great job also ,i have seen the polymer hand guards and they look great.
I like the wood furniture though , but that top hand guard can get so hot i hope it dosent crack like a wooden one did on my M14.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe OOW will start parting with the fire control groups.
It will all start to catch up eventually ,Tapco will get involved at some point.
INFRATEK is making some nice stuff for them also , The little 58 has really made a name for itself.
http://www.vz58.net/index.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts