AK Rifles banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
o.ô what point would that be? To be contrarian? I don't think you'll be changing anyone's mind by buying one. You'll just be walking down the same path as everyone else that bought one. If you post a review, it's not going to make anyone see the light and run out to buy some.

Ah well..It's your money and thank you for contributing to the economy.
im gonna make America great again...

IO, Century, PSA? Stay tuned.

·
Banned
1,925 Posts
im gonna make America great again...

IO, Century, PSA? Stay tuned.
My first was an IO, but it was a Romanian import.

A few years back I bought the PSAK Gen 2. It's been fine, but I got a blem cheap to see how it was, and would recommend that anyone who was going to get one, get something proven and imported. Or a PSAK gen 3 if they're just desperate, stupid, or want Murican.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree, if it runs good and you like it then why question it. On the other hand if it has issues address them, I've recently been tweaking a WASR10 that was finicky about what magazine it liked and now it runs everything. It's all about smoothing and relieving every part of the mag well that comes in contact with the magazine.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
o.ô what point would that be? To be contrarian? I don't think you'll be changing anyone's mind by buying one. You'll just be walking down the same path as everyone else that bought one. If you post a review, it's not going to make anyone see the light and run out to buy some.

Ah well..It's your money and thank you for contributing to the economy.
You mean I should not sell my Russian type 3 underfolder kit for an American AK?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want any and everyone to be a gun owner, of something quality that he or she enjoys. I'm not willing to let someone come here and be
Wow! so after reading all those horrible thing about the Century VSKA you went out and purchased one! Interesting.

I guess you could have purchased it first then checked the reviews, equally interesting .

Well what's most important is that your happy with your purchase, enjoy and welcome.
Yeah, because what some random people on the internet who have never even seen the rifle say is a great source of information, and all the successful stress tests and rave reviews from people who actually own one are BS.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Lots of dicklicks on here. Everyone that actually owns a vska seems to have no problems, including myself (2200 rounds so far without a single problem). They all heard ona forum that they suck so they parrot the bullshit. I'm not sure why people feel the need to be an internet keyboard insult warrior on a gun forum- take that bullshit to twitter and shove it up your pussy.
This isn't the place for that kind of language my friend. Best of luck to you.

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
Lots of haters on here. Everyone that actually owns a vska seems to have no problems, including myself (2200 rounds so far without a single problem). They all heard ona forum that they suck so they parrot the bs. I'm not sure why people feel the need to be an internet keyboard insult warrior on a gun forum- take that bs to twitter.
See my other comment to you in the other ancient thread you bumped. Happy trails bud.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow! so after reading all those horrible thing about the Century VSKA you went out and purchased one! Interesting.

I guess you could have purchased it first then checked the reviews, equally interesting .

Well what's most important is that your happy with your purchase, enjoy and welcome.
All the reviews say it's an excellent rifle. All the people online who say it's trash have never even seen one.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I've seen plenty of reviews, some paid for, some not. I've also handled Century builds in person from their first offerings until the present ones. Given their building reputation from FALs, HK type and AK firearms, I was never in the market for any of them.

At best they are a gamble. Substandard parts, odd proprietary nonstandard parts, questionable assembly and what seems to be horrible customer service does not do it for me and my money. At worst they are an AK like or AK looking type firearm with almost none of the AK's reliability or parts compatibility.

There has been a number Century build related posts recently. Once again new or low post count members spring up in these threads. It may hurt some feels but it is typical of these Century AK build threads.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
The main thing i like about the new forum is this ignore function.
It is a nice feature, it would seem to very useful as of late.

With all these Century threads popping in random sub forums maybe the mods could move them to the USA sub forum to consolidate info for those researching what they are in for.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts