Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was kinda curious if it would be worth while to add another section on new laws and ones up for vote. Maybe we could have one talking about bans the gov. is trying to pass and ones that just past. This way maybe we can do something to stop them. If we don't hear about them we can't vote agianst them. BTW anyone know what happening with the SF pistol ban?

ETA: I haven't talked to KF or any Mods so I was just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dieter122 said:
sure...and NY would have a section all to itself, as we are ALWAYS introducing new legislation.. :lol:
Werd. When I first got started I had to sift through a lot of information just to make sure I was complying with the law. +1 for the new section.

·
Banned
4,277 Posts
Sure it would helpful. As for the SF gun ban, now what do you think? It's Calif. and the most liberal city in that state. would you expect it not to pass?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Re: Vote for a new section in the akforum (Maybe it would he

StreetTrends said:
I was kinda curious if it would be worth while to add another section on new laws and ones up for vote. Maybe we could have one talking about bans the gov. is trying to pass and ones that just past. This way maybe we can do something to stop them. If we don't hear about them we can't vote agianst them. BTW anyone know what happening with the SF pistol ban?

ETA: I haven't talked to KF or any Mods so I was just throwing it out there.
It passed :sad: And although it is still legal to own ammo, rifles, and shot guns, I think it's illegal to buy, sell, or transfer guns or ammo inside city limits.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Thekatar said:
I actually think it's time to start consolodating some sections.
We've been looking into it,our biggest problem is we all have full time jobs and Families.But we're working on it :grin:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Some kind of Polical Action stuff. Would really not like to have to fight it out with all the SHTF stuff I havn't organized.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
JOHNO said:
Thekatar said:
I actually think it's time to start consolodating some sections.
We've been looking into it,our biggest problem is we all have full time jobs and Families.But we're working on it :grin:
I'm willing to help out.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
A political forum with gun law updates sounds good.

Everyone should listen to Cam & company on www.nranews.com from 3-6pm weekdays.

·
Registered
26 Posts
legal forum

I think a legal forum wuold be great. It is nice to know what is going on around us. Of course as soon as the 86 mg ban :evil: is overturned I can send in the three form 1's I have prepared. Positive thinking you know. :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts