1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
If you watch this video and still think you need more "length of pull" then buy Magpul zhukov stock

Reactions: Christopher67

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have a a used canis in great condition I'd do $25 shipped if you want to try it, you can pm if interested. The only issue I had with it was using a magpul ctr stock with no cheek riser You may still be too high to get in irons. If you don't use irons, your optic is higher and cheek weld and sight picture are improved with the canis, and depending on how high optic is, you can go up with cheek riser. The one I'm selling is from this vid if you're interested:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have a a used canis in great condition I'd do $25 shipped if you want to try it, you can pm if interested. The only issue I had with it was using a magpul ctr stock with no cheek riser You may still be too high to get in irons. If you don't use irons, your optic is higher and cheek weld and sight picture are improved with the canis, and depending on how high optic is, you can go up with cheek riser. The one I'm selling is from this vid if you're interested:

Would it fit on my new DDI?

PM sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts