AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Purportedly this same individual has a record of shoplifting whine from a Kroger in 2015.

Registered
My Oleg Doesn't Hurt Anymore. 馃憣
"I'm a federal fucking agent!" that's all you need to hear to know these freaks think they are God.

JCF.. No exaggeration- my eyes teared up at the beauty of this. This is the best shit I've seen in Youtube history. I still don't like the fact the cops here think their shit don't stink...
"When you have an interaction with a police officer you obey commands", but I would still buy these guys a few rounds of beer just for the stress they caused this POS.

Registered
GET THIS! Mr. tough guy is party to a lawsuit against the officers in which he complains that: he was "frequently disparaged ... to everyone in earshot" was "psychologically injured" and that "that the footage was shared within CPD for no apparent purpose." Awwweeee, poor baby... But the real icing on the cake? GET THIS... The lawsuit "argues this is part of a pattern of misconduct ~~~~ calling it "unconstitutional policing." OH THE FUCKING IRONY!!! I'm fuckin' dying rn! 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 You can't MAKE this shit up 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぎ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Fuck that poodle shooter. He probably got through training with a doctors note or three. I hope he suffers indignities galore in prison.

Registered
All this over a shot gun. Way to make the country safer bitch. 馃憣 I would like to know exactly what the "evidence" is, and how it was obtained that this individual was not authorized to have a firearm.

Registered
17.76 inch barrel and someone spread a rumor he had it. 'Evidence? we'll find it when we arrest the guy!'

Registered
I dont give a damn, if an officer tells me to do something, you better believe I do exactly what he says.

Registered
"I'm a federal fucking agent!" that's all you need to hear to know these freaks think they are God.

JCF.. No exaggeration- my eyes teared up at the beauty of this. This is the best shit I've seen in Youtube history. I still don't like the fact the cops here think their shit don't stink...
"When you have an interaction with a police officer you obey commands", but I would still buy these guys a few rounds of beer just for the stress they caused this POS.
JUST WHO ARE YOU CALLING A "POS" - "RICHARD" HEAD?? IT'S GUYS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE GUYS LIKE US, THAT JUST WANT TO ENJOY OUR WEAPONS A "BAD NAME". PERIOD!!!

Registered
Sweet justice!

JUST WHO ARE YOU CALLING A "POS"
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the ATF agent who chose not to obey the police officer's commands.

IT'S GUYS LIKE YOU THAT GIVE GUYS LIKE US, THAT JUST WANT TO ENJOY OUR WEAPONS A "BAD NAME". PERIOD!!!
Why? Because he finds it entertaining when guys who make a living depriving us of our Constitutional rights get a taste of their own medicine?

Registered
ATF agent getting treated how gun owners get treated by the ATF. What irony.

This dipshit will probably be promoted. Maybe Commie Joe will make him ATF dierctor.

Busted for shoplifting and still an ATF agent. Real high standards working for the Feds.

Registered
Fuck that poodle shooter. He probably got through training with a doctors note or three. I hope he suffers indignities galore in prison.
He kept saying he had a medical condition. How the hell is he going to deal with someone resisting arrest? Shoot them like a dog?

Registered
GET THIS! Mr. tough guy is party to a lawsuit against the officers in which he complains that: he was "frequently disparaged ... to everyone in earshot" was "psychologically injured" and that "that the footage was shared within CPD for no apparent purpose." Awwweeee, poor baby... But the real icing on the cake? GET THIS... The lawsuit "argues this is part of a pattern of misconduct ~~~~ calling it "unconstitutional policing." OH THE FUCKING IRONY!!! I'm fuckin' dying rn! 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 You can't MAKE this shit up 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぎ馃ぃ馃ぃ
At least no cop put their knee on his neck.

Registered
wow! that just errodes even more of the little faith I have in govt after the election. all the george "kirby" floyd antics, wow wow wow. regardless of what started this all, he needed to comply with the officers and knows it is not the way to behave especially in the public view. after the blatant noncompliance of jacob blake in Wisconsin, this guys behavior is unacceptable and demoralizing.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts