AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one of these to see if I could save any space. Wasn't sure how I'd like it, but turns out this thing rocks!

Made by Canon - really doesn't fit my Liberty safe, but I improvised by using some pins. This velcro is rock solid.

Anyone else use these?

·
Registered
970 Posts
I don't have one but I have been considering getting one.
Did it come with all those pistol pouches?
Got a link to where you got it?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
thats kinda slick and would save me a shelf I could fill with something else :smile:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Penguin said:
thats kinda slick and would save me a shelf I could fill with something else :smile:
that's exactly what I thought when I bought it. I also purchased one of those under the bed/nightstand 'bolted' lighted digital safes that fits a pistol. The economy is sinking in WI and break ins are on the rise from what I've been told. I hate to be a statistic in the paper 'man gets killed while his arsenal is in the rec-room'. :lol:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Exotic-Toys said:
Penguin said:
that's exactly what I thought when I bought it. I also purchased one of those under the bed/nightstand 'bolted' lighted digital safes that fits a pistol. The economy is sinking in WI and break ins are on the rise from what I've been told. I hate to be a statistic in the paper 'man gets killed while his arsenal is in the rec-room'. :lol:
duck tape holster to the side of a bed

·
Super Moderator
25,845 Posts
Yep! Bought one for my Liberty safe, and never looked back. Gave me some more room in there.

·
Registered
484 Posts
the inside door of my safe has a somewhat velcro like fabric My wife bought me the holsters and they work awesome.. just had to make sure they dont sit where the rack on the inside of the safe hits the door when its closed..

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
strfy said:
Exotic-Toys said:
Penguin said:
duck tape holster to the side of a bed
2 kids...I need to use safes.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
silkywilson said:
the inside door of my safe has a somewhat velcro like fabric My wife bought me the holsters and they work awesome.. just had to make sure they dont sit where the rack on the inside of the safe hits the door when its closed..

I have the same safe as you. glad to see it works. I'll need to get some of those now. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts