1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Lucky guy !!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice find...these 56S-2 seem to be falling out of the sky lately with good prices.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I bought one years ago and it turns out, it smacked me in the cheek with every round. I cleaned it up and sold it.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The best deal and I missed it was 300 rounds of these for $900 bucks. They usually trade for about $6000.00 per 1000

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No , but if get around to building my Delorean time machine I will. :)

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is that a tuxedo park edition Jeep in your profile picture? I built one about 15 years ago that went into a museum and sold a few years ago @ Barrett Jackson.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Is that a tuxedo park edition Jeep in your profile picture? I built one about 15 years ago that went into a museum and sold a few years ago @ Barrett Jackson.
It is just a stock photo of a 1960's CJ5 I came across. I have a 1965 CJ5 that my grandad bought new back in the day and gave to me in the late 1980's when I turned 16. Still under 50k original miles.

·
Registered
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cool jeep The shop I used to work at had a deal with a big $$ heart doctor. We restored one jeep after another for him. Fill in slow week job for us. He had one hell of a collection until he let his dick get him into trouble. Got caught banging one of his daughter's friends. She was 21 , but THAT DID NOT matter to his wife. :p

·
Super Moderator
25,696 Posts
Some guys have all the luck! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts