AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a new Ak and im thinking the Vector Arms Classic or underfolder from Atlantic. Ive never handled a vector before but have heard only good things about them. Would this be a good choice?

·
Registered
968 Posts
A_shizzle07 said:
Im looking to buy a new Ak and im thinking the Vector Arms Classic or underfolder from Atlantic. Ive never handled a vector before but have heard only good things about them. Would this be a good choice?
My Vector that I purchased ~2 yrs ago is an excellent firearm! Fit, finish, and customer service from Vector were top notch.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I have 2 of them (a Type III Bulgarian Milled and a Polish PKMS(sp?) underfolderand love them; I also have an uzi build by them
Eventhough I have never had to use their customer service I have heard nothing but goods things about their CS

I personally think that a they are a great assembler and they use quality parts not like some places who charge a high price for an ak built with a romanian parts kit (not that it Romanian aks are bad they are just not priced accordingly) they usually use Bulgarian, Polish or Hungarian kits

Here is my Polish UF--not the greatest picture and need to take a pic outside, anyways here it is:

By deaconblue, shot with Canon PowerShot S3 IS at 2008-08-11

(I almost got the foot out of tha pic :oops: )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type III Milled:

By deaconblue, shot with Canon PowerShot S3 IS at 2008-01-25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And my UZI by Vector:

By deaconblue, shot with Canon PowerShot S2 IS at 2008-08-11

1 - 7 of 7 Posts