AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Value on a 1965 Tula kit? PICTURES ADDED

It's a numbers matching barrel cut kit with a virgin romy (russian?) barrel, includes a USA FCG, Piston, no receiver, and the kit did not come with a bolt, so the bolt is an unnumbered russian. Kit is in excellent condition. Just looking to find out what it's worth. Don't want to screw anyone, but don't want to leave a bunch of money on the table either. It's been a long time since I bought a kit.

Thanks,
Itchy

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
It's a numbers matching barrel cut kit with a virgin romy (russian?) barrel, includes a USA FCG, Piston, no receiver, and the kit did not come with a bolt, so the bolt is an unnumbered russian. Kit is in excellent condition. Just looking to find out what it's worth. Don't want to screw anyone, but don't want to leave a bunch of money on the table either. It's been a long time since I bought a kit.

Thanks,
Itchy

Drop it off at Two Rivers and I'll rid you of that nusiance today...lol...I want to see this one..nice find,Itchy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Drop it off at Two Rivers and I'll rid you of that nusiance today...lol...I want to see this one..nice find,Itchy. :thumbsup:
Hey did you guys finish my engraving yet? If so, I CAN bring it by and let you touch it...

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
Hey did you guys finish my engraving yet? If so, I CAN bring it by and let you touch it...
Give Tim a call...I will drop by there later on with Polish furniture. Leave that 65 if you can so Wayne and I can see it, if possible. THX

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics please!

Sounds like a good one. Are you selling it or building it? Or just making us drool?!:cool:

Robert
Selling it. I'm never gonna get around to building it. Took me a few years to build my last one, so I'm gonna pass it on.

Here you go:

I stated above the bolt was unmarked, but it DOES have a s/n on it, not matching the kit. U.S. gas piston included but not shown. Pistol grip is rare 1/1 numbered.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Very cool! I knew this kit looked familiar.... went to check out the AKM thread Stottman made and sure enough it's this one.

Does it have the trigger group? Does the selector lever/LHG match?

It is definitely worth a premium.. how much in my opinion depends on if the replaced parts/wood are era/arsenal correct. I really wish I could own this one! I've never seen a '65 for sale before.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I sold a matching 69 tula for $925 cut bbl had some incorrect parts. Ended up buying another 68 tula all matching with mostly correct parts for a bit more, I think 1100.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts