AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been shopping around looking at an AK74 for my collection. The ones I find are all 600-800 on gunbroker then I found this one on bid starting at 250$. Once bidding gets going whats the highest I should go? (New to aks other than a semiconverted saiga and new to this forum)

Can't get link to post from my phone

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
What receiver does it have ? Ok I think I see the one your talking about ,it's built on a WW receiver ,have the seller send you some pictures of the inside of the receiver ,look for rust .

·
Registered
63 Posts
welcome !

I wouldnt buy any firearm without having it in my hands first, but thats just me. If your seller has a refund if not satisfied policy, then you just eat the shipping back.
I bought arsenal las vegas and cried just once and never had any issues with quality. You get what you pay for, most of the time:) good luck

edit: Heres a DDI/Waffen Werks AK74 at Atlantic Firearms with year warranty $619.00.
AK74 Bulgarian Rifle Waffen Werks

·
Technical Advisor
15,594 Posts
Waffen Werks is no longer in business. They experienced some build quality and function issues on the AK74's when they went from using NDS receivers to their own production. Buying sight unseen will be a bit of a lottery. They built a lot of good but also some bad.

The successor company is DDI and they are repairing WW rifles that are under warranty if there is a way to determine date of purchase etc. Google Waffen Werks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As per owner it fires flawlessly, less than 100 rounds thru it and pics of the inside look brand new. Apparently selling due to ammo ban and lack of using it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
As per owner it fires flawlessly, less than 100 rounds thru it and pics of the inside look brand new. Apparently selling due to ammo ban and lack of using it.

If he is original owner he has receipt proof of 1 yr warranty on it(if transferable and remaining time of 1yr). If not original owner no telling how many rds through it.The link I put in post above is DDI/WW WITH 1 yr warranty-
AK74 Bulgarian Rifle Waffen Werks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts