AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who is willing to sell his romanian SAR-1 to me. It was manufactured in 2000 and has a threaded barrel with a slanted brake welded on and enough of the bayonet lug to still use it. The importer is CAI and the rifle has black plastic furniture, no US stamping on it. The rifle has seen less than a 1000 rounds through it, but the finish is a little beat up.

I know it is hard without pics, but any info on what fair price would be is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
SAR-1 is worth $400-$450 and add another $50-$100 if you have a K-Var polymer furniture set.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Easily $475 + especially with the plastic

My reasoning is simple. You can't even buy a romy G kit gun put together buy a worthy smith for that much. These SAR-1s are the real deal, and never to be imported again.

-vato

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
if you can score it for under 450, get it. i have not seen one under 500 in a long while, on any forums and especially at dealers.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback. He is selling it to me for $500 with the original wood furniture and the black kvar furniture. As it has the threads on the barrel it seems worth it. I will post pics once I pick it up this weekend.

Now, If i can only get him to sell me one of his two maadis.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
if you want to sell the wood, pm me. i am looking for a set for a gift for my dads b-day. cant find any otherwise. ive got a set of bulgarian ak74 wood ill swap(partial trade on my end) if you want.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you send me pics of the bulgarian ak-74 set and does it include the stock?

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
FokkerSF said:
Can you send me pics of the bulgarian ak-74 set and does it include the stock?
yeah, i posted some pics here, and if you can include the buttstock, i will include the buttstock. i will pm you the pics when i find them. give me like 5 mins.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts