AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
If the left gets their way then you won’t have any rights to do anything in America if you don't get the shot. The beginning of subverting the constitution. Looks like tyranny in America has now come full circle. God save the King!
Our heritage is rebellion. Free citizens do not comply. At 245 years our nation is not that old compared to past kingdoms, dynasties or empires. However, we are unique in our exceptionalism. How far we have strayed from the founders intent is shameful. Humbly, with righteousness, Gawd damn the king.

Whether it is a forced unproven shot (sorry dems it's not a vaccine) or any other tyranny that forces you to do what that .gov wants it is our duty to disobey unjust rules or laws. Without that you don't have a Republic of free citizens.

Instead you have this,

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
How much you want to bet none of these scumbags got the Haxxine?

Photo-ops and fake cards would satisfy the dumb-dumbs and the lapdog media.. and there's no way to prove they 'for really real' got the jab. and the other jab. also the booster jab. And more jabs to come.

Oh... wait.. actually this is part of the Communist playbook isn't it. The last stages are people losing faith in institutions such as healthcare, government, and law enforcement. We have a doddering old nursing home escapee as "President" who can't even follow a walkway into the White House, even with numerous Secret Service agents guiding him.

Now there's this massive push to get a still experimental shot into as many people as they can before too many exhibit crippling side effects. 'oh but its approved now' yeah its amazing what you can do with data these days if you can write your own rules. "Good enough for government work" is a saying for a reason. These are the same types of assholes that loaded Covid positive patients onto a small plane and flew them into the States when this shitshow started. (CDC and the DoD)

I wonder if Biddles is going to start defunding the police before or after 'enough' people get the Stab. Withdrawing Federal dollars from law enforcement would be a huge hit to the big cities.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Our heritage is rebellion. Free citizens do not comply. At 245 years our nation is not that old compared to past kingdoms, dynasties or empires. However, we are unique in our exceptionalism. How far we have strayed from the founders intent is shameful. Humbly, with righteousness, Gawd damn the king.

Whether it is a forced unproven shot (sorry dems it's not a vaccine) or any other tyranny that forces you to do what that .gov wants it is our duty to disobey unjust rules or laws. Without that you don't have a Republic of free citizens.

Instead you have this,

We the People do not have the balls to fight tyranny as they did in the beginning, instead we piss moan and complain and put our faith in people that claim they are our voice , yet they are only the voice of their very own wallet and thirst for power to create the very things we piss moan and complain about

the other problem is they fought soldiers dressed in bright red coats that lined up like ducks on a carnival shelf and we are up against the technology and man power of the entire US Navy , Army , Marine Corp, Airforce ,Coast Guard , and Reserves

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
so they withhold life saving drugs for decades because they have not had appropriate testing to ensure the cure does not create a worse problem than the illness , yet we are to believe 6 months for a obviously rushed feel good bandaid for the numb brain hypochondriacs , and now the hypochondriacs are feeling foolish for being guinea pigs so they in their great wisdom want to dump everyone else in the boat the were so eager to jump in because , you know its only fair that they were too eager to be a guinea pid so everyone else should be too

their logic is that "we" need to get the vaccine so "they" do not catch the virus from someone thats "not" vaccinated , but my logic is if they have so much faith in the vaccine and THEY have the vaccine , then THEY are protected from me so forcing it on me is a non starter , of course this is based on the premise that the vaccine is not a farce in their minds

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
"Get vaccinated to protect yourself and others" Even though you can still catch Covid after you get the jab, you can still spread the virus after the jab, and it's got a lackluster performance.. So what's the point again? "Delta is the pandemic of the unvaccinated!" ...so what? Lie after lie after lie and so far my favorite is '2 weeks to flatten the curve' Longest. Two. Weeks. Ever.

I'll put off paying taxes with no penalty for those same 2 weeks, how does that sound?

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
Oh yeah.. and even if someone caught Covid before and recovered, they still are 'encouraged' to get the jab because 'muh variants' .. even though that whole immunity thing should be in effect. It's intensely suspicious. Also there's little to no recompense for adverse side effects that crop up. Good luck suing the govt and sorry about the severe reduction in quality of life.

As mentioned before.. no other vaccine has been pushed this hard ever. Routine vaccinations are still voluntary, even for some of the more debilitating diseases. The longer people hold out, the more freaked out the establishment is going to get. We've already had slips of the tongue. It's only a matter of time before documents get leaked or whistleblowers step forward and we'll see some real shit. Or maybe not. when they say they stole the election and got away with it and it's published in fucking Time magazine.. I think we're all fucked.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
I get a free small weekly newspaper. Someone wrote in about the "vaccine". It is not a vaccine but an inoculation. This is an interesting article. I blacked out the writer's name.

Fauci developed the Dengue vaccine for the Philippines which still has lawsuits to this day. People got the vaccine and when exposed to the virus, they got much sicker and it created a pathway for more variants.

Sanofi made the Dengue vaccince and had over 2,000 lawsuits it was dealing with in 2018.

CNN Philippines article

Newspaper Publication Font Material property Newsprint

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
My rino governor Mark Gordon finally looked down between his legs and discovered he still had testicles and wasn't a full blown eunuch.

“I have asked the Attorney General to stand prepared to take all actions to oppose this administration’s unconstitutional overreach of executive power. It has no place in America. Not now, and not ever,”

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
My rino governor Mark Gordon finally looked down between his legs and discovered he still had testicles and wasn't a full blown eunuch.

“I have asked the Attorney General to stand prepared to take all actions to oppose this administration’s unconstitutional overreach of executive power. It has no place in America. Not now, and not ever,”
What about all the other unconstitutional overreaches, like on guns? Politicians pick and choose the level of tyranny, I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
What about all the other unconstitutional overreaches, like on guns? Politicians pick and choose the level of tyranny, I guess.
This governor, and his predecessor have been pretty good as far as gun rights, other issues not so much.... but I get that other states have it a lot worse off.

I work for the state of WY, and at least he already had the foresight to basically ban vax mandates on state employees.

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
This governor, and his predecessor have been pretty good as far as gun rights, other issues not so much.... but I get that other states have it a lot worse off.

I work for the state of WY, and at least he already had the foresight to basically ban vax mandates on state employees.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Good for him and a good start.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
i have family up in Quebec , my cousin said they started making the vac a mandatory requirement for doctors and nurses (to start with) , now they have a shortage of health care workers because rather than get the stab both doctors and nurses that can retire or quit are doing so ,doctors are literally closing practices , so if health care workers lack confidence in the safety of the vac , and thats their business , what should the rest of us glean from that

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
Yep. I find it interesting that the hospital has "temporarily suspended" the last 3 steps of "Do it or else" Haxx mandate.. which is suspension without pay and termination. Nurses are always in high demand and there are some Healthy sign on bonuses (10k and 25k depending on what nurse and shift) but they know what will happen if they try to play hard ball.

I'm not a nurse but they'd be hard pressed to replace me, a lowly tech.. but one who actually gives a shit and knows how to do things efficiently.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
As I have posted elsewhere, Kettering Health Network, which is a big hospital system around Dayton, Ohio had health care workers protesting vaccine mandates. They are not necessarily against the vaccine but want a choice to get it or not.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
i am not a anti vaccine person , i totally believe in vaccines , i get the flu shot every year , i get the booster flu shot because it mutates halfway through the winter , they vaccinated me for things when i was in the service o had no idea what they were for , but dont tell me for 58 years that there are medicines that cure this and that its just that it had nt been put through the thorough rigors of testing for many years before it gets released and then try to jam something in my veins that was released within 6 months of conception

Reactions: GPRS

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
i am not a anti vaccine person , i totally believe in vaccines , i get the flu shot every year , i get the booster flu shot because it mutates halfway through the winter , they vaccinated me for things when i was in the service o had no idea what they were for , but dont tell me for 58 years that there are medicines that cure this and that its just that it had nt been put through the thorough rigors of testing for many years before it gets released and then try to jam something in my veins that was released within 6 months of conception
People are being censored for talking about treatments such as hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Regeneron, and Remdesivir.

One of the stupidest things health care workers have done is tell someone who is infected with the China virus to come back when they are worse. That would be like telling cancer patients to come back when cancer has spread to more areas before starting chemo. Federal government giving hospitals money for people who went on ventilators or died from the China virus is stupid.

I don’t get flu vaccines because I don’t need to.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts