AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Richmond Gun Show March 4th and 5th?

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Probably not... damn I forgot all about this show :sad:.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Nope. I have the kids all day today and I have a full day already planned for tomorrow.

Besides, all I really need is ammo and I'm planning on cleaning Wal-Mart out later on this afternoon :wink:

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Didn't hear about this one, already have the weekend booked.

Last time I went to the Richmond show (5 years ago?), I stopped on the way home at a brewpub on Cary St. called Richbrau. Wife drove the rest of the way home!

Great place. Hope to make it back there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just got back, and I got a case of ammo from the Ammunition Store too! $129 for Wolf soft points. I don't know how much he had, but it was going fast.

Thjere is also a guy up near the entrance (Chesterfield something?) that had German 7.62 x 39 corrosive for $2/ 20. He had three or four cases left.

I didn't see any incredible deals, but the usual Dark Sun, Patriot, Trader Jerry's, etc booths had big crowds.

Parking was a real bitch...took forever to get out.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I picked up a Yugo M92 Krinkov (SEAK 3) and SA M-5 , then stopped by DeGoff's to pick up a Arsenal Inc SAS-7 Classic w/ Bakelite furniture.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
That East German MIGHT have been steel core. If it was, that would have been a steal amoung steals.

How was it packaged?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nah, it was lead core. I posted it on another forum...and someone replied that it was repackaged E German, and highly corrosive. Here is the 20-rd box:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Just so you know...

There is no such thing as "highly corrosive" or "mildly corrosive". Its just like being pregnant. There is no "highly pregnant" or "mildly pregnant". Either there are salts left in your gun or no salts left in your gun, and either a baby will come out or no baby will come out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts