AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and girls,In the great state of Va. It time to REALLY stand up and be counted.And fight for your gun rights.You have both the clintons(small C) and millions of blumburges dollars pushing for a win by anti gun McAuliffi to win the gov. race over Cuccinelli.Who is a pro gun 2nd amendment person..The polls up north(nys) are already trying to say mcauiffi(small M) is ahead in the race--Let you folks in Va. prove them WRONG,Get out and vote.Tell all of your family and friends just what is at stake-NYS pro gun folks are in a real hard up hill battle to win back our gun rights that gov cuomo/bloomburg(small C)took away in the middle of the night.This is the meal mcauiffi is going to try and put on your plate if he wins the gov. office on 5 Nov.a law no different then that of the NYS Safe Act...Bad :bsflag:shit all around.I will be up early in the am in my state takeing pro gun folks to the polls to vote for those running for office who are pro 2nd and pro gun.I want my FREEDOM back NOW,,So lets see you folks in Va. keep what you already have.And not have to fight to get it back--Remember the speech the presz gave after his anti gun bill was put to rest in DC.He said"Now Its up to The Gov. of each state to make the changes"!,Now he ment the changes he wanted.:thumbsdown: Not what the people of the states wanted.Please get out and VOTE-I know I have been off this forum for some time--way to many health issues to deal with.This old dog has been getting his ass kicked health wise for the passed 2 1/2 months-But I will be out there to vote and take those who want to vote for the pro gun folks ,even if I have to pull a cart by hand to get them there--IT WILL BE DONE--I'm outta here-X&Os Frenchy
:thumbsup::sniper:

·
Super Moderator
25,849 Posts
Good luck Virginia, stick it to them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts