AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 16" Vector carbine about six year's ago. I have never shot it. I think it's about time to pop it's cherry. Any feedback on preferred lube's and ammo? I'd like to feed it 124 grain NATO, but don't have any. I mostly have WWB 115 grain FMJ.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate how you have to engrave that crap on your weapon. It's stupid you even need a stamp. .Gov looking out for you.

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
SBR it and put a wooden stock, thats what I did.

DSC06886.jpg
*not my picture*

Reactions: Bender

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
A full auto barrel that's cut down will not work in a semi gun unless the barrel is modified. Something on the barrel that won't fit into the ring on the receiver. Bushmaster used to make a shorty barrel that was made specifically to fit into a semi gun. GARY

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
A full auto barrel that's cut down will not work in a semi gun unless the barrel is modified. Something on the barrel that won't fit into the ring on the receiver. Bushmaster used to make a shorty barrel that was made specifically to fit into a semi gun. GARY
yes it will just turn it down a little where it goes into the ring or just open the ring up. I just turned down a few I had (8) :) I think they were German .

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You wouldn't have one laying around you want to sell, would you Will? I could store it a friend's house until I get a stamp.

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
If you ever need a wood stock, I may have a source. I shot a FA Uzi several months ago at a friends house, and was a great experience. Although its a bit heavy for its size, the recoil was mild, and I was able to keep the bursts short, and on target.

·
Registered
89 Posts
They are like potato chips... you can't have just one.:eek:

For the semi, just cut down the 16" SA bbl.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice Uzi's! I should have kept mine, impossible to get a license for them nowadays. :mad:

To bad it's impossible to ship suppressors overseas..

My wife keeps bugging me to get rid of old junk, and I found this while sorting through some boxes.

I suspect that the suppressor is original IMI issue, but I'm not sure. Anyone seen these before?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts