AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a good price for used com bloc mags? Here in Muncie,IN the only place that has any wants $25 each and not new the one he gave me in a trade had a lot of finish wear (it would be perfect for a battle field pick up) and it really surprised me how much he is getting for them. He also has East German 5.45 bakelites for $30 each that too sounds high says he has a case of them and bought them ten years ago but they are very nice.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
You should be able to pic up E.Com block 7.62 mags from 8-12 a piece. 10 dollars sounds standard. AIM and many other online vendors sell them at these prices.

E.German bakalites have been getting some coin lately. I would say 20 dollars a piece is average right now. You can find them here on the boards for about that price.

IMO I think the man selling you the mags has them way overpriced.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
used, run of the mill com bloc mags shouldnt get more than 12 bucks tops. you can buy them from AIM for cheaper in quantity. also, seems like 20 is the going rate on 5.45 east germans.

i bought 20 of those mags for 8 bucks a piece from Kengs back in the day, but didnt like the finish and thought they were too worn... sent em back :sad: shoulda kept them.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mags

Thanks, I felt like that was too much. It really irritated me that I couldnt look through them just in case there might be proof marks that are more desirable since they were a mixed lot. I only got one in trade from him I didnt buy any since I can get what I am really looking for right here (if I can get to them before the mag whores do)off all You good people from the forum. I would much rather buy here than pay a greedy business owner!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Drop by the fairgrounds in Indy I think the 22/23/24th of aug for the Indy 1500 gun and everything else show, I saw 7.62 mags for around $15 ea, some east german I should have snapped up, wont make that mistake this time around!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts