AK Rifles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
They'll suck but almost worth it to rob the follower and floor plate. Maybe it will help shove some seperate followers and floor plates on the market.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
TravisAasen said:
I think I'll wait for all of your reviews on these. :mrgreen:
Me too. With as cheap as 5.45 mags are right now, ill be hard pressed to drop $20 on a US made version without some serious rave reviews. :neutral:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Do yall think that at some point the Bulgy mags will dry up and we'll kick ourselfs in the gonads cause we didn't get enough at the current cheap ass prices, granted I already have more than I can ever use, but I would had to look back ten years from now and think back about the current prices and wished I got a pallet load more?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
1Gunner said:
Do yall think that at some point the Bulgy mags will dry up and we'll kick ourselfs in the gonads cause we didn't get enough at the current cheap ass prices, granted I already have more than I can ever use, but I would had to look back ten years from now and think back about the current prices and wished I got a pallet load more?
I keep saying that about alot of the stuff were seeing now. Remember AMD kits. Crap, MINT kits sold for 80 bucks and change. I'll bet the Romy's jump like that too when they dry up. I noticed Century is now selling AMD kits WIthout BRL and Receiver for $125 bucks or so. Unreal. So yes, couple years and we'll be saying 'SHIT'.

Make sure you get yourself some of the used russian plum mags. I still think those are the nicest 5.45 on the market. The bulgy's just have um...fat asses :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Any of yall want a pretty damn mildewy ORF 4 mag pouch I just got? I'd just drop it in the mail for you. I feel bad trashing the thing

·
Registered
551 Posts
1Gunner said:
Any of yall want a pretty damn mildewy ORF 4 mag pouch I just got? I'd just drop it in the mail for you. I feel bad trashing the thing
I'll take it man, and see if I can clean it up. :wink:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Fireman said:
They'll suck but almost worth it to rob the follower and floor plate. Maybe it will help shove some seperate followers and floor plates on the market.
Bingo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts