AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has a US made FCG, that has a stamp that is inside the receiver? Not like the Tapco in a spot that you can see.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
:roll: Could you repeat the question? I'm not sure I get exactly what you're asking...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trigger

I'm looking for a US made trigger, double hook, that has a us stamp, on a nonexposed part of the trigger. I'm looking to find a trigger, that has a us stamp located on an area of the trigger that would be hidden by the receiver. The tapco trigger has the us stamp on the visible part of the trigger. I would rather not see that stamp for this build.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Gotcha... I have an FSE trigger group at the house that I'll take a look at tonight when I get home...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trigger

Thanks, normally I wouldn't care, but if I can find one without, that I can have polished and blued, that's what I would rather.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
nalioth said:
Tx Dogblaster said:
Gotcha... I have an FSE trigger group at the house that I'll take a look at tonight when I get home...
Come on, neighbor. The guy wants info on a FCG he can buy today.
:lol: Best I can do is look when I get home... If it meets his criteria then I'll sell it to him if he wants it... As a matter of fact, I polished the hammer and the trigger hook yesterday afternoon and hot blued it along with the tacti-cool build in the other thread...

Oops, the one I have is a single hook...

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
..just file off the marking on the TAPCO version and blue it.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
As far as the double hook FCG's go, I know the tapco double hooks used to have the USA markings on one of the trigger hooks inside of the receiver, and the single hooks had them on the trigger itself outside of the receiver. I don't know if they're still made that way.

If you're not opposed to a single hook, the Arsenal Inc FCG has the markings all inside of the receiver.

You can get free shipping on it at http://www.nodakspud.com/ if you buy it with a receiver.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trigger

nalioth said:
Tx Dogblaster said:
Come on, neighbor. The guy wants info on a FCG he can buy today.
Thanks guys, it doesn't have to be today :twisted: Although I didn't know that about the tapco double hook triggers, one stamp on the second hook, I will have to look into that. Planning a chinese build and would prefer a double hook trigger.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
The last double hook G2 I bought (that I cannot find) had the marking up inside the receiver. I think. If I find the damn thing, Ill know.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I would go for grinding off the letters. Just hang on to your receipts & the rest of the FCG will have the US ID on it. I doubt if the feds will make an issue of it. I think the law states that you need X # of US parts. It doesn't state that they need to be unaltered parts.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I just got 6 sets of the double hook G2's, and all markings are inside the receiver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts