AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

We have upgraded some of our Certified WASR rifles with furniture upgrades.

CALIFORNIA/BAN STATE SALES:Of course the 30-round magazine will NOT be included but from the advice of another Calguns member, I will offer a $10 discount on 10/30's when they become available. Also, the pistol grip (California) will shipped directly to the customer's address.

Black Polymer WASR: $469
The first model has US-made black polymer furniture from Interarms and includes a US-piston, hammer, disconnector, trigger (seven total US-parts), East German sling, oil bottle, new 30-round factory magazine and cleaning kit.

Stained and Finished WASR: $439
The second model is an upgraded WASR that has a polished bolt carrier, stained and finished handguards with buttstock, US-made pistol grip, piston, hammer, trigger and disconnector. These will come with the sling, oil bottle, 30-round factory magazine and new condition leather sling to match the wood.

Henderson Defense Industries, LLC
145 Gibson Road, Suite E
Henderson, NV 89014
Phone: 702-566-100 Fax: 702-262-9392

·
Registered
613 Posts
name

is that your real last name? :lol: :shock: I would be ashamed!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: name

jmau8385 said:
is that your real last name? :lol: :shock: I would be ashamed!!
Proud of it and it sure helped when I joined the Army in 1988 and he was the Defense Secretary :grin:

thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Tundra said:
"Certified", does this mean you checked the cants on these and they function flawlessly?
From their website

Henderson Defense "Certified" WASR Rifles:

We have gone through and inspected every single rifle that we got in for straight rear sight bases, gas blocks and front sight bases. The magazines provided has been fitted to ensure proper lock up and removal, the magazine well has been chamfered to remove the milled edges. You won't have to worry about hand-inspecting this rifle prior to purchase because we took away the anxiety of ordering a WASR online. We have "certified" these 7.62x39 carbines to be sold online without concerns for returns or repairs.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks. I got my eye on that finished wasr, hope it looks that good in my hands. Probably one of the better ones I've seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts