AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
These are very nice bipods, true military grade providing a very stable shooting platform. It's a quite recent modern day production item coming out of Belarus and marketed towards sales to CIS member military forces. The design is heavily constructed and obviously based in part off of the sturdy RPK pattern, but modified for handy installation and proper stable fit on the barrel of an AK rifle. They have nothing really to do with night vision models, historically speaking, but are great for rifles mounting optics in any case.

I actually had one mounted on one of my AK-74's. I was quite impressed. Adjustable legs would be the only mod I can think of as an improvement, but that's nit-picking an otherwise excellent product. BTW, Oleg (the individual selling these on GB) is GTG, so buy with confidence. That's where I got mine, and I think he's the only source for these rare items on this side of the globe.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info! I was just curious, being that I never saw one like that, until I saw the one on GB.

·
Banned
489 Posts
These are sweet. A little pricey but I've wanted one for an E.German guard tower ak project idea I got from a member here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts