1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
553 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's something fishy going on here. ARFcom member j_smith_3rd has this listed over there for $500.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_123...t___Intact_CHF_Barrel_____s_match____500.html

I bought his first unissued G kit last week for $500 shipped.

My kit showed up three days later in like new condition. If I had the scratch Id buy this one from him too.
Same guy. I got a flood of PM interest, poked around the web a little, and realized that the kits were under priced.

·
Banned
810 Posts
So you are j_smith_3rd ? Is that what you're saying or you just bought one of his and came here to pass on the good deal/sarcasm Lol I'm confused.

45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
So you are j_smith_3rd ? Is that what you're saying or you just bought one of his and came here to pass on the good deal? Lol I'm confused.

45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911
Lol "good deal". Couldn't bite my tongue any longer. Dear lord, somebody jump on this deal of the century.
So listed one and sold it? Or didn't sell, decided it should be priced higher, and deleted ad? Sketchy.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Fletch is new to the forum today. Yes he probably listed his kit at double the normal asking price that we see Romy G OG barrel kits go for. Yes this is the same kit that is also listed on arfcom for $500. Yes he is j_smith_3rd on arfcom.
I bought a sister kit from him last week and it is as nice as this one. It looks new. I pm'd him and suggested he start a WTK value thread which he did; posting it above.
If anyone knows a fair market price for this kit I think posting on his WTK value thread would help.

Link in case you missed his posted above
http://www.theakforum.net/forums/11...it-intact-chf-barrel-s-match.html#post1953985

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
False start, no worries, thread closed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.