AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No way should you have to pay $18 for a shirt and another $8 to ship it. HELL NO!

USPS Money Orders of Discreet Paypal. Paypal add 4% please.
T-shirts are are limited quantity productions, hand made, and hand designed.
Ode to RED DAWN.

Wolverines! These are light "Vintage" printed and turned out just the way I wanted.
Printed on 100% cotton Hanes 6.1 oz, tagless T-shirt. Shirt is Brown.
XL Only at this time. $11+ $3.50 shipping

EXECUTE CHILD MOLESTERS Stickers
5 stickers for $7 shipped to you

Made in USA
Professionally produced on Top Quality materials
Bold unique to the point design
3.25 inches X 5 inches
Splitback peeling
UV, water, cold, and weather proof

EXECUTE CHILD MOLESTERS *No Season No Limit. T-Shirt
Printed on 100% cotton Hanes Heavyweight T's
Black shirt sizes: XL, Large, Med, Small $11 + $3.50 S&H
White XL ONLY $9 + $3.50 S&H

Molon Labe Shirt Printed on RED Hanes Heavyweight 100% cotton T. XL only. $10 + $3.50 S&H
Small M4, AKM, L1A1 printed on chest

Large M4, AKM, L1A1 and MOLON LABE in Greek on BACK

Just Located the last 3 Larges in BLACK Printed on Hanes Tagless 100% cotton. $11+ $3.50 S&H

Small M4, AKM, L1A1 on front left chest. Large M4, AKM, L1A1 on back with Molon Labe

WOW! Unearthed ONE ONLY in XL Hanes 100% cotton Tagless. BLACK shirt. Very good chance these won't ever be printed again!
"GREENPIECE" Depicts a large Green AKM. Pic doesn't do this one justice. One of my favs. $11+ $3.50 S&H

Debating selling this one. Last specimen. I usually hang these on my wall as an example, but here goes. $11 +$3.50 S&H
Two color print "GREENPIECE" Printed on a 100% Cotton Fruit of the Loom. The shirt was originally WHITE and it was personally hand dyed by gun papa using professional Proceon Dyes to a washed Midnight Blue. Size is Large

I think I have one on WHITE XL that is not dyed, same price.

papa

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I'll take an XL Wolverines shirt, also. PM sent. :hail:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Get rid of the Execute Child Molesters and the Jive Turkey stuff and this thread might stay open.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't take this the wrong way- I mean I make Molon Labe shirts and beleive in the saying, but some could veiw the display of the saying "Molon Labe" as a threat of violence to the US Govment.

Silly isn't it?

·
Registered
152 Posts
gun papa said:
Don't take this the wrong way- I mean I make Molon Labe shirts and beleive in the saying, but some could veiw the display of the saying "Molon Labe" as a threat of violence to the US Govment.

Silly isn't it?
Saying that you are going got stand your ground and defend your rights is not a threat. Though some may feel threatened by one having such strong principles as to defend anything. We live in a nation of chicken neck cowards.

I like your stuff, cant wait to see more.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Politics are not generally allowed here and anything the anti's could use against us. Especially things that "could" be construed as suggestive.
We don't want to get the radical image some of the other boards have managed to become.

"It's About The Kalashnikov....................."

JMTCW. :wink:

·
Registered
22,264 Posts
wow i think you broke the scales when you put your bawls in there!

I might PM you with something maybe :twisted:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MrKrink said:
Politics are not generally allowed here and anything the anti's could use against us. Especially things that "could" be construed as suggestive.
We don't want to get the radical image some of the other boards have managed to become.

I agree. Its about the Kalshnikov. Its also about keeping them. I read the rules for posting here. Maybe I missed something.

I really don't think the Libs are going to change their minds if you just talk guns. Talking guns are enough. They hate you regardless. Oops, that sounded like politics. If it was I appoligize.

These typed letteres on a page may seen as if I am being a dick, but thats not my inflection. Just responding. You are all my gun brothers and I appreciate the forum. It Rocks. papa

·
Registered
152 Posts
gun papa said:
MrKrink said:

I agree. Its about the Kalshnikov. Its also about keeping them. I read the rules for posting here. Maybe I missed something.

I really don't think the Libs are going to change their minds if you just talk guns. Talking guns are enough. They hate you regardless. Oops, that sounded like politics. If it was I appoligize.

These typed letteres on a page may seen as if I am being a dick, but thats not my inflection. Just responding. You are all my gun brothers and I appreciate the forum. It Rocks. papa
you're a good guy papa. dont sweat it. but then again I havent been here long either.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
What's up gun papa; nice to see you on the forum. Also to let you guys know, gun papa produces quality t-shirts printed on quality made shirts. I should know; I have a wardrobe full of his designs. :grin:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
i bought a white "execute" shirt from papa 3 years ago and its still nice and bright.he does great work.papa-any chance that you'll be doing any dark colored 3xl shirts?i may be down for a wolverines and execute one if ya do.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
crazychris said:
i bought a white "execute" shirt from papa 3 years ago and its still nice and bright.he does great work.papa-any chance that you'll be doing any dark colored 3xl shirts?i may be down for a wolverines and execute one if ya do.
Thanks Chris and QB. Chris the white "execute" shirt you have turned out great but- has been improved adding a white back print under the design which made it even better. Glad you liked it. Like Hitchcock, gun papa made a cameo staring as the executioner.

As far as the XXXL shirts. I am a hobbist printer. Spare time kind of thing. Each shirt print run in small maybe a couple dozen at a time if that. The ECM shirts on Black shirts was XL and smaller. When printing was finished, those screens were removed from the printer and different designs were printed.

I have several recent requests for XXXL. All I can tell you is that when I do another ECM run of shirts, I will throw a couple XXXL's in the mix and get back to you. The ECM shirts have always been in the printing rotation since I designed them in late 2005. papa

1 - 20 of 53 Posts