AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfired POHF/74ULLC 1983 Soviet AK-74 (SPF)

Superb Soviet AK-74 kit built to be as close to authentic as legally possible. Find photos and more detailed descriptions below. Please ask any questions. I'm not accepting trades at this time. Payment by postal money order, cashier's check, or PayPal +3%. I have not posted this ad anywhere else as I'd like to keep this one in the family.

Built by Mario Frairie at Piece of History Firearms using a matching R-Guns 1983 Soviet AK-74 kit(2475325) with a new K-VAR 16" Bulgarian barrel (the type that was blued and had only the gas port drilled). 74ULLC receiver with custom matching serial number (2475325), Y stamp, and stamped Russian selector lettering. Arsenal USA AK-74 style hammer/trigger/sear. Bulgarian anti-trigger-slap rivet installed. Zigzag brake. Soviet laminate furniture as received when I bought the kit (handling marks only). Rifle's finish is mostly original Izhevsk paint with the barrel, receiver, and other non-original parts refinished to match as needed by Mario. Includes 1982 Soviet sling and one mint Izhevsk bakelite 30-round magazine with Grasshopper 922r follower.

I have not fired this rifle so I can't speak to how it shoots.

Price: $2250.00 shipped. Feel free to make offers. Now SPF to Delacroix.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts