AK Rifles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump for the weekend

SPF on ar15(dot)com The buyer posted a "I'll take it" reply on 6/2 but never PMed oe E-mailed me. I only noticed his interest when I went to bump the ad. Yet, regrettably, I will have to honor his buy, due to the timestamp. (He was an insulting ahole in subsequent messages)

· Registered
2,692 Posts
Kaller said:
bump for the weekend

SPF on ar15(dot)com The buyer posted a "I'll take it" reply on 6/2 but never PMed oe E-mailed me. I only noticed his interest when I went to bump the ad. Yet, regrettably, I will have to honor his buy, due to the timestamp. (He was an insulting ahole in subsequent messages)
I said I will take it on 6/2/2010 10:29:25 AM EDT nothing in post to contact seller with IM or email. I only noticed it was up for sale again when my subscription page informed me that he had posted and I checked the add and he said he hadn't heard from me.
http://www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b ... e=1#bottom

Here is the subsequent message:

What do you mean you haven't heard, I said I will take it in my first post. Are you going to IM directions on how you want to receive payment? This is how every other deal has worked over the years unless there are directions in the ad saying to email or IM the seller after posting IWTI.

There is nothing in your post saying to contact you by IM or Email.

Plus, I am using Job.......related........stuff and don't have the IM function at work.

Sent IM.
Jobrelatedstuff is an arfcom back door and doesn't have the IM or email function for those nonmembers here.

I'm such an Ahole and an insulting one ta boot.

ETA:

And since he said Messages, here is the IM I sent.
I said I will take it. Where do you want payment sent? And what payment do you accept?

TRS

Yep, I'm an insulting Ahole there too.

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought it would be obvious that you should PM the seller after replying "I'll take it" to the thread.

I do not like you at all, but will honor the rules of any forum I post an item for sale in.

· Registered
2,692 Posts
Kaller said:
I thought it would be obvious that you should PM the seller after replying "I'll take it" to the thread.

I do not like you at all, but will honor the rules of any forum I post an item for sale in.

Why would I IM you IWTI when I posted in the Add?

The next logical step is for the seller to send the buyer where to send payment. It has work for the 100+ transactions I have been involved in as seller or buyer, unless the seller has asked for an IM or email too.

If you don't like me for that, oh well.

ETA: Here a link for you to see how it works:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=86320&p=716104#p716104

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.