AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the recipe. Tell me if it will work. Basically trying to fit an underfolder stock to a fixed non-G Rom kit:

65' & 73" non-G Rom fixed stock kit.
NDS-1P Nodak receiver for Polish/Hungarian underfolder
Polish underfolder stock

The Nodak receivers look the same. But I don't know if one is narrower or slightly taller. All holes and dimples look the same - except for the rear trunnion of course.

The NDS-1 is based on the Hungarian SA85. And the NDS-1P is based on the Hungarian underfolder.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nodak page with receiver pics - http://www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
The Polish UF receiver should work just fine.

The NDS-1 would work as well but you would have to drill the back for the UF stock, alot more work..

I'm doing two builds the very same way. I choose the NDS-1P. It already has the pistol grip reinforcement plate on there as well. :smile:

·
Registered
812 Posts
It will work with no problems. Don't get the Romanian UF receiver and try to use Polish or Hungarian UF though..very different.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
for my UF's Im using romy kits/bulgarian UF stocks(later style)/US made UF trunions/NDS-1p receivers

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I'm cutting my own holes for the UF's and using one polish trunnion and UF,one with a AMMS hungarian trunnion and UF and using a yugo UF with a polish trunnion.all with premium ak builder no holes drilled flats.did an AMD with the same thing.yes it can be done.god I love this stuff. :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts