AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Never in my life have I seen so many people buying weapons, even some of my partners who would scoff and ridicule firearm ownership. It's a great thing, but people are buying in record numbers because I think, opinion only, they're scared. I've never seen that before either, people so frightened of their government, economic instability, or some other disaster. Keep on cranking them out! I just wished I liked DI ARs.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
With more ammo bans on the way, firearm production won't matter.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
With more ammo bans on the way, firearm production won't matter.
Too much negativity in the gun culture. Sure, they're going to try things. Lets band together and be positive and believe that we wont let that happen. Not calling you out by any means. We're all allies here.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'm what an optimist calls a realist. Part of being a grown-up.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
That's whipped puppy talk my friend

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
True, the anti 2nd Amendment/gun crowd will continue to assault our Constitutional rights by any means necessary. That has been going on in earnest since the NFA of 1934 through various scare tactics of the populace. But sitting back and doing nothing while waiting for the Constitutional Good Fairy to show up won't work. Writing your representatives and supporting 2nd Amendment organizations are ways to impede or slow the constant attacks on our rights. Not perfect or always effective but they are 2 places to take action!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts