AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on the forum, so I would like to start with a greeting to all fellow AK fans.

I have for sale 25 pieces of ORIGINAL very very rare type 1 (1949-1951) magazines for the AK/AKS family. Russian Izmash production late 49'. I will probably NOT have any more in future. Can buy all or however many you want.

Price is $199 shipped per piece. PayPal or BTC accepted, though I prefer PayPal - for your security and insurance of the transfer.

DM me for more info. Picture of my AKS with a mag like this:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apologies, i meant to say $199, not $399 - will edit, but yet where will you find them for $70 unless broken up and corroded? These are all brand new!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
You might want to say where these are shipping from. And not to bust your balls but they arent that rare, I think I paid $40 for mine several years ago. A lot came in with the Sportsmans Guide mag lotto.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Apologies, i meant to say $199, not $399 - will edit, but yet where will you find them for $70 unless broken up and corroded? These are all brand new!
$70 is what resellers here sell them for. People are buying them from Russia for like $35 brand new.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yep. $60-70 is what they are going for when they pop up on the forum. If you offered them at that price, I would buy a couple from you, but not at $199/ea.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Oh great... More Items to add to the search list.. It's supposed to be getting shorter,,, But it only seems to get longer....

Reactions: Vlado

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rifle is not for sale. Guys if you don't want to buy then don't bother me. If you want to inquire about whatsoever, please do not hesitate to write a DM. Thank you and regards. P.S. I am not Russian, thanks no thanks. Like the posted pic, mine are TYPE 1 (the earlier slab sided mags) which are rarer than type 2.

I will consider offers.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Can we get a pic of the feeding area?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts