AK Rifles banner

Tulsa Wanenmacher November 2020 gun show

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  TRAAK's 
#1 ·
Is anybody hearing anything about the November 2020 Wanenmacher gun show? is it going to happen?

#4 ·
WANENMACHER'S TULSA ARMS SHOW

Sorry to be the bearer of this bad news...

Richard

NOVEMBER 9 , 2020: We sincerely regret to inform you that we must cancel the show. Oklahoma's Covid-19 cases have more than quadrupled from approximately 1100 cases a day on Nov. 3 to 2000 cases on Nov. 5 to over 4,500 cases Saturday Nov. 7. Due to the dramatic increase in numbers, the Health Department now strongly recommends 25% capacity and 100% enforced mask covering. Taking into account the fairground's formula for square feet per attendee, our number of exhibitors and the square footage taken by all the tables, there is no room left for spectators. We know this is not the news you want to hear, nor is it the news we wanted to give you. We sincerely intended and hoped we could have this show, but due to the new restrictions, it is not possible. We know this has inconvenienced many of you, and we apologize for this late cancelation.

Exhibitors:
Your reservation and money will automatically be applied to the nex show. If you prefer refund, please contact our office 918-492-0401.

Stay safe, Stay healthy. We hope to see everyone April 10 & 11, 2021

#7 ·
Nope
Rescheduled for April 10 & 11, 2021
My guess....positives will push that date out again.
I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Pics of "Black Friday". show the mall parking lots packed with cars

Not looking good for much of anything to take place beside holiday shopping and daily C-19 records being broken
in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.