AK Rifles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i walked into RGUNs today to buy a case of 5.45 and while i was there i thought i would look at there "bulgarian" krink kits and to my surprise on the side of the trunnion was a big tula star, so i asked about them and there all tula's. theres no bulgarian about any of them, just thought i would give anyone wanting one a heads up so they can get one

· Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$775 and they had beautiful scratch free laminated wood foregrips, not the later plastic/bakalite ones. no barrels though but theres already someone in the WTS Gunsmithing services section gearing up to cut down barrels and recountour them for this application

· Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure where that is, if you can dig up a phone # or an adress ill be sure to stop by and get the scoup for ya. if someone has one of these kits they should let us know what they think, i thought they were the best kits ive ever seen and thats even counting "brand new" akm and ak74 kits. they were even better looking than my bulgy krink that i have

· Registered
3,098 Posts
every one that I have seen so far has been '86

andy

ps: I haz no munnies eether, plz by mi wun...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.