AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a newbie to this site and have been researching how to build a couple RGuns 68 TULA kits - with the best possible parts. All I keep seeing/hearing is that David Riggs from 74ULLC is the best (and his work sure appears to be). BUT - I also have seen many frustrated people who have been waiting 1 - 2 years . . . and still nothing in their hot little hands. (Most of these posts are a couple years old - so current wait times could surely be less).

So, is anybody currently building TULA stuff and getting receivers from David - 74ULLC? Any idea the "real" wait times - versus what is quoted? Also, how the heck do I get in touch with him?

Thanks gang - just hoping to build the best TULA for myself and a friend . . .

Dale

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Use recreator or Childers receivers. Then use an etch kit for selector markings. 74ullc has some major issues running his business.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Go with matt at recreator he has tula specific recivers that r top notch. And hes a super nice guy and willing to work with anybody on custom stuff. U may be abile to find a 74u for sale threw sombody els but again i dont think he ever did a tula with the squared off x y stamping could be rong on that tho

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
yeah i got Riggs to make me a receiver. it was nearly a year of wait and then the price with all the option, don't even get me started. recreator receiver is 98% as good. honestly if could do it all over again i would not choose 74u llc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts