AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to figure out when the heck this ak was made

I have a arsenal usa Houston tx ssr-85c. model number is sk-100. above the model number it says rec feg hungary. Can not find any website or manufacturer to call. figured this would be the next place to ask. Thanks for your help. I noted there is also a circle with an 11 inside it near the chamber on the reciever.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
We'll need pictures to pin down the details of how your rifle is configured, but what I can tell you right away is that there ain't no manufacturer to call. The rifle is made, for the most part, from surplus military parts and the manufacturer (as it existed at that time) is long gone. Members here will be glad to answer any questions you have about the gun.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll need pictures to pin down the details of how your rifle is configured, but what I can tell you right away is that there ain't no manufacturer to call. The rifle is made, for the most part, from surplus military parts and the manufacturer (as it existed at that time) is long gone. Members here will be glad to answer any questions you have about the gun.
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Global Trades/Arsenal USA imported those Hungarian receivers in the late 90s and built parts guns out of them.

Yours has a Polish AKM parts set hung on it.

Good rifles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Global Trades/Arsenal USA imported those Hungarian receivers in the late 90s and built parts guns out of them.

Yours has a Polish AKM parts set hung on it.

Good rifles.
Sweet Thanks for the info, Im in MA so there is actually a purpose in knowing when it was made. Was curious to see if it was legal for me to unpin the muzzle break and have a threaded barrel but if its late 90's i guess not. O well.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Wow. That takes me back to the AWB bad old days when none of us could have threaded muzzles. Was a homebuilder then.

Insanity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts