AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll, I'm having a little trouble getting my Krebs furniture to align with my rear sight on my SLR 107. Any suggestions to help me out?

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Careful what you post concerning krebs custom. Their customer service is lurking just around the corner to pounce on any issue. Last time I posted a thread like this I had a personal chat with mark krebs where he offered a free trigger job. He was right the issue was with the trigger and not his part. I didn't take him up on the offer as it wasn't his fault or his products fault. Didn't seem fair to cost him something over another issue. Don't get me wrong I would love a trigger job from Mark Krebs.

My point here is Mark and his company is top notch. If you have a problem with one of their products they will make it right. Pictures would help us but don't be surprised if you get a pm asking for your phone number and a call from Mark. Seriously a good guy who employs good people who all make good products. Let's see what you got going on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rail is not obscuring the sight picture, but I need it to be aligned because I want to mount an red dot on it. I'm working on pics for you guys but they are taking a while to show up in my Iphoto for some reason. Also one of the screws to remove the rail has stripped out so now the rail is stuck on my rifle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts