AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have both the Gen 1 folding stock and Gen 2 solid stock conversions starting to come in. These are brand new guns from RAAC.

21" 308 with solid stock $672
16" 308 with solid stock $675
16" 308 with folding stock $722

16" 5.56 with folding stock, converted to take Weiger mags $665
16" 5.56 with solid stock, converted to take Weiger mags $615
now taking orders, they are at Tromix

16" 7.62 with folding stock, converted to take regular 30rd mags $680 -now taking orders, they are at Tromix

16" 7.62 with solid stock, converted to take regular 30rd mags $630 -now taking orders, they are at Tromix

Of course we have the unconverted ones as well.

We also have the 8" 12ga shotguns being made and we will be stocking those. These of course have to go thru an NFA dealer to be transfered to you. $975

Pics for most things are on the web site already, or email me for new ones.

www.fbmginc.com

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go to the web site, use the online shopping cart and fax me your dealers FFL. Simple as can be.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It means we are closed today, and since I was at drill this weekend I dont know what has been sold. I will contact you tomorrow and let you know when I get to the store and can answer you with a firm answer.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No problem man, I just want to be able to give you a firm answer. And that answer is yes, we do have the 5.56 rifle with the folding stock in stock.

G

·
Is there an 18" Tromix conversion for the 12 ga or do they only do NFA stuff?
I know I'd be interested in one. Maybe a .410 as well. :razz:

G

·
i went to the web site, and can't get it to load. i'd like to check out what you have. am i doing something wrong to make the site not load?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They do normal conversions on both the rifles and shotguns that are not NFA.

We are tweeking the web site, but it is severly pic intensive. You really need a high speed conection, and it is still being tempermental for us.

G

·
Well, I will give you a call and discuss options then. I would really like a nice 12 ga but I gotta tell you, I want a .410 worse.
I want to shoot skeet with it. :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
warty said:
Well, I will give you a call and discuss options then. I would really like a nice 12 ga but I gotta tell you, I want a .410 worse.
I want to shoot skeet with it. :)
Of the 5 410's that are in transit, 4 are spoken for. We are closed tomorrow, so either use the web site of call me Tuesday AM if you want this one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts