AK Rifles banner

Trijicon or TruGlo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
547 Posts
I vote... Meprolight they're probably the brightest out there.... The got an adjustable set for my G19 straight from Isreal....

But if I had to chose between Trijicon and TruGlo...... Trijicon :roll:

· Registered
1,004 Posts
I have a Beretta 92 Brigadier that was purchased in 1993 wwith factory Trijicon Nite Sights. I can pull that pistol out and go in my closet where it is completely dark and the both sights glow way brighter than my Glock factory TruGlo that are on my department issued Glock 22 that is only 3 years old. I don't know but after 17 years, the Trijicon are still glowing strong as day one. Maybe they have extra Tritium in them or something but I have been told that nite sights start losing their power as ealy as 5 years from manufacture. But 17 years and they still glow brighter than any other nite sights I have. TruGlo on my Glock 22, 23 and 31. Meprolight on my Glock 17 and XDM. I only have Trijicon on my 92 Brigadier so i do not have another to compare it to. Maybe they just don't make them like they used to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.