AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to someone yesterday that informed me that there is an accessory that attaches to the trigger to allow one to shoot the AK faster, almost as fast as full auto. Can someone help me with the name of it?
Mine is a Vector.------------------

·
Registered
330 Posts
Your finger is quicker than what you think it is. Just takes practice.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
When I bump-fired my Polytech, it was CRAZY! The gun fired so fast I thought it went FA on me! 30 round mag gone in about 4 seconds. When it stopped firing, you could hear the tinkering of 4-5 shell casings hitting the ground! It was CRAZY!

The only trigger addapter woth a shite is the "B.M.F." activator. It is a turn crank that mounts on your rifles trigger. One turn of the crank fired 4 shots... so you can get off accurate rapid fire fast, but most of them are for .22s. The hellstorm trigger is expensive and worthless.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a B.M.F. activator on my 10-22 which wears the plastic MG-42 outer skin + bipod. Great fun , a real head turner when the " MG " lays down a string of 25 BRRRRRRRip !!! :grin:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Ive always liked those set ups with two Ak's a crank and a tripod. They are a little pricey but I bet they can dump some ammo :twisted:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
thedukeryan said:
Ive always liked those set ups with two Ak's a crank and a tripod. They are a little pricey but I bet they can dump some ammo :twisted:
Did you ever see the twin mini-14 tripod setup mounted on a golf cart? It's sick. :twisted:

·
Registered
621 Posts
There is one, A rare oddity, I have only seen 2 in real life and 1 in a picture that a guy posted on the old site. It replaced the whole pistol grip and trigger guard. But I dont think the trigger was changed. It fired a round on the pull and one on the push....not the release. When pulled it would fire a shot and you could let it go and it would not fire untill manually pushed to the front. Really cool gadgets....I am gonna try to get in touch with the guy that had them....Maybe he will atleast let me measure them to make my own :twisted:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts