AK Rifles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making this post to pay tribute to a friend of mine who was killed in Iraq. I was a little older than him, he was the same age as my little brother. He was only 21 when he fell defending our great country. We will never forget what you did for us!

I provided the photos that are in the link below. The top photos were taken at his boot camp graduation in San Diego. The guy in the photo on the right in the red shirt is my little brother. I took the photo on the bottom, Stephen is on the left, their friend Timmy in the middle and my little brother is on the right. That photo was taken the last time we saw him, just a few weeks before he went to Iraq. He was in Afghanistan for a year before going to Iraq and told us some entertaining stories about it on that last day.

A very good memory I have of him was the time my brother and I took him out to the local range and introduced him to the AK. We tought him how to bump fire, that was alot of fun! We miss you buddy!

http://www.iraqwarheroes.org/morriss.htm

· Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lewcifer820 said:
I have a few friends listed on that site as well, so I feel your pain. It's good that someone cares to remember them all that way.

RIP brother. Semper Fi!
Thank you for the reply. It is a great thing that the guy is doing with that site. Very good of him.

I am sorry for your loss also, its a tough way to lose someone. It feels very different than other losses.

· Registered
2,539 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your friend. A shout out to all the serving and retired members of our military-Thank you for your service to our country.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.