1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
57 Posts
i wish i could afford it as well. rpd's are great, one of the lightest lmg's out there for its time.i liked the bren and the bar as well but the rpd just has something about it. kaz

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like anything that's been used in a counterstrike or Call of duty 4. That's just me. Except the skorpion, which is gay.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
lol, you have too much money for your own good if you waste 75k just to shoot full auto. thats a complete rip off IMO. hell, i could buy a LOT of stuff with 75k. guy is smoking crack. hell, your lawyer bills would be cheaper to 'illegally' do a full auto... not that i recommend or condone that, just saying.

·
Registered
8,007 Posts
No one ever said people were smart - someone will ultimately buy it. Folks pay nearly $2,000.00 for Russian AKM parts kits which aren't even rifles. The smart ones seem to be those sellers that manage to make the sale.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As long as there is a market for rarer and rarer stuff, be it russian akm or FA toys, both parties are smart. FA items are consistently rated one of forbes best investments for a reason.

·
Registered
371 Posts
mike_r123 said:
I like anything that's been used in a counterstrike or Call of duty 4. That's just me. Except the skorpion, which is gay.

It's a shame that people are getting their gun "tech" from video games these days.

·
Registered
968 Posts
animator said:
mike_r123 said:

It's a shame that people are getting their gun "tech" from video games these days.
Nah, it is a good thing. Those video games get more people interested in guns. More gun owners should roughly = a better chance of having fewer gun restrictions.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not getting my gun tech from video games. I understand the basic mechanics and ballistics of aks and ars and many other guns from reading forums like this one.

I am heavily influenced, however, by video games and movies when it comes to deciding which guns are "cool" enough for me to bother buying/building. I'm not a total zombie, however. I have played the earlier WW2 call of duty games but I don't have any interest in collecting the WW2 era guns, I stick to 1947 post.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
mike_r123 said:
I'm not getting my gun tech from video games. I understand the basic mechanics and ballistics of aks and ars and many other guns from reading forums like this one.

I am heavily influenced, however, by video games and movies when it comes to deciding which guns are "cool" enough for me to bother buying/building. I'm not a total zombie, however. I have played the earlier WW2 call of duty games but I don't have any interest in collecting the WW2 era guns, I stick to 1947 post.
Just watch out for those 'gay' ones. :roll:

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WarBaby said:
mike_r123 said:

Just watch out for those 'gay' ones. :roll:
That's right. They'll [email protected]#k you right up the ass, man.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
kaz2664 said:
i wish i could afford it as well. rpd's are great, one of the lightest lmg's out there for its time.i liked the bren and the bar as well but the rpd just has something about it. kaz
:50cal: I also have to agree on the great points of the RPD,In its natural state as a FA -It is just one hard puppy to beat.The only stopage I ever had was from a bad round,And well over used belt.And the ones that had all the upgrades for thier time-were even better yet-Who ever buys this one may be able to bargin it down-75 Gs is a lot of $$s-But those who have the funds and the want will make a deal on this--Not many registered ones out there now-Still some dealer samples can be had at a decent price.All in all the RPD is as simple as simple gets.Keep the gas block and adjusting system clean-And you will go broke feeding it--Have a nice day,Frenchy :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts