AK Rifles banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
Perhaps it wasn't paper and he was just talking about the fingerprint cards. Budoka34, would you please clarify?

·
Registered
607 Posts
So with the E-file, do you have to supply fingerprints too, or do they pull them from their data base from previous forms?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Perhaps it wasn't paper and he was just talking about the fingerprint cards. Budoka34, would you please clarify?
Paper individual. I haven't had any luck with e-file.

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
So with the E-file, do you have to supply fingerprints too, or do they pull them from their data base from previous forms?
They email you a form that you have to send in along with your fingerprint cards. That's our law enforcement dollars hard at work protecting us.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Interesting thread. I haven't done anything in over 4 years.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Yes, they email you a cover sheet to be mailed with your finger print cards along with the form 1 copies for you to mail to your LLE office. I get my prints done in advance before applying for the form so it can be mailed the day I file.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Well...got my Individual Form 1 approved today. Emailed it 02/11 and received it 03/16...30 days. E file is the way to go. This will probably be my last for a while.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts